WELCOME KAYAKERS ON ALPIN ACTION TEAM BLOG

OUR PHILOSOPHY IS TO SEARCH AND TEST THE BEST AND MOST DURABLE EQUIPMENT, THE GOAL IS TO DISCOVER, LEARN AND SHARE JOIN US AND SHARE YOUR OPINION, WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. WE LOVE KAYAKING, AND WE ARE HERE TO COOPERATE WITH YOU TO SEARCH THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR GEAR!

KAYAK IS FUN AND WE DON`T WANT TO MAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUS, BETWEEN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WE WILL SHOW VIDEOS, PHOTOS, TEXTS AND UPDATES FROM ALL THE WORLD OF KAYAKING.


IL NOSTRO PROGETTO È DI RICERCARE E PROVARE I MIGLIORI E PIÙ RESISTENTI MATERIALI PER VOI, L'OBIETTIVO È DI SCOPRIRE, IMPARARE E CONDIVIDERE. VI INVITIAMO A CONDIVIDERE LE VOSTRE OPINIONI SUL BLOG, SIAMO A DISPOSIZIONE PER OGNI GENERE DI DOMANDA SU TECNICA E MATERIALI, QUALE KAYAK FA PER ME? QUALE MISURA È LA PIÙ INDICATA PER IL MIO PESO? AMIAMO IL KAYAK E SIAMO QUI PER CERCARE INSIEME LA SOLUZIONE MIGLIORE PER LA VOSTRA ATTREZZATURA!

IL KAYAK È DIVERTIMENTO, TRA UN TEST E L'ALTRO VI PROPORREMO FILMATI, FOTO ED ARTICOLI DA TUTTO IL MONDO DEL KAYAK.




Monday 21 May 2012

Beck home - Tucuman Argentina Fabian A.B.


After my 3 month in Brazil. I went to Argentina to visit my family and friends and paddle the local creek river that we have. Click here to see location -26.98297,-65.665627 (Sosa River). Because I sold out my Everest before left Brazil I had to buy a new boat, so, I had the chance to buy from my friend Edgar a Piranha Burn L pink and black color.

Let me tell how my firth day was in Tucuman after 2 year since my last time over there. When I arrived to the airport my friend Diego was there waiting. It was a raining day. The fact is that after 5 minutes of chatting we decide not to say anything to Family and friends that I arrived and instead we load the boats on the car and head to the river. We paddled 2 very good section on Sosa River. It was awesome day or welcome day!

The Burn behaves very well on any type of creek, very easy to keep the nose up in any situation. The high rockers forces you to be a bit more awake on keeping the boat on the trajectory or balance.  It is also fast after landing, I mean, keeps the speed.

For the foot brace I would cover it with a piece of foam because I find it a little loose, it moves sideways.  Also bolts that hold the aluminum bar of the footrest get loose very often. A good solution could be to glue the screws.

I would like to remark about the plastic, let’s say after every crash or beat; any dent will come back to normal shape. For me the quality is good and also has good plastic memory.

In short, is a reliable boat.


text: Fabian A. Bonano



No comments:

Post a Comment