WELCOME KAYAKERS ON ALPIN ACTION TEAM BLOG

OUR PHILOSOPHY IS TO SEARCH AND TEST THE BEST AND MOST DURABLE EQUIPMENT, THE GOAL IS TO DISCOVER, LEARN AND SHARE JOIN US AND SHARE YOUR OPINION, WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. WE LOVE KAYAKING, AND WE ARE HERE TO COOPERATE WITH YOU TO SEARCH THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR GEAR!

KAYAK IS FUN AND WE DON`T WANT TO MAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUS, BETWEEN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WE WILL SHOW VIDEOS, PHOTOS, TEXTS AND UPDATES FROM ALL THE WORLD OF KAYAKING.


IL NOSTRO PROGETTO È DI RICERCARE E PROVARE I MIGLIORI E PIÙ RESISTENTI MATERIALI PER VOI, L'OBIETTIVO È DI SCOPRIRE, IMPARARE E CONDIVIDERE. VI INVITIAMO A CONDIVIDERE LE VOSTRE OPINIONI SUL BLOG, SIAMO A DISPOSIZIONE PER OGNI GENERE DI DOMANDA SU TECNICA E MATERIALI, QUALE KAYAK FA PER ME? QUALE MISURA È LA PIÙ INDICATA PER IL MIO PESO? AMIAMO IL KAYAK E SIAMO QUI PER CERCARE INSIEME LA SOLUZIONE MIGLIORE PER LA VOSTRA ATTREZZATURA!

IL KAYAK È DIVERTIMENTO, TRA UN TEST E L'ALTRO VI PROPORREMO FILMATI, FOTO ED ARTICOLI DA TUTTO IL MONDO DEL KAYAK.




Wednesday 6 March 2013

Alpin Action - crew Fabian Alejandro Bonanno


A bit about my life.

By the pass of the years I have to say...life is amaizing to me, allways was! I have experimentent so many good things and also wrong! But « if does not kill you its make you stronger»
My mom have un incredible love for nature and my father was one of the best rugby players of our country in the 70's
Therefore at the age of 4 I start to play rugby for 9 years.
When I was 8 years old, I went to visit my grand parents to a city  named Rosario where the Parana river pass by and there I begin to paddle. We were very young to paddle on that river without any adult. I have to say we were luky at that time too.

Then for many years I did many other sports like atletismo, motocross, enduro, MTB.

I remember one day I was so sick about kayak that I ask my father a check to buy a fiber glass boat 15 years old, put it on my shoulder and drive my scooter for 30 km. to the fisrt lake and from that day never stop paddling.

Because where I live there is not white water sport, one day I took my bike and I did 450 km. to Juramento River in a Salta Arg. Place where I was living for almost 3 year to please my wish to paddle and learn.

And sinse then till now I have not stop paddleing.

I have visit and work like river guide and safety kayaker in coutrys like Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, New Zeland, Bolivia, Chile. Also kayak with friend in Europe like Galicia, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and fee others.
I gonna keep in doing this untill my last day!!

See you on the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment